Sunday, May 19, 2013

^ I've Got Your Number: A Novel Discount

Not for Kindle
This book is definitely a fun read -hence the 5 stars - but that is not what this review is about. The humor in the narrative is found in the footnotes which have to appear at the foot of the page to which the footnote refers or the point is lost. The kindle edition has all of the footnotes at the end of each chapter where their impact is completely lost. In fact, if I have any criticism of kindle it is that you cannot easily leaf forward or backward while reading a book. Unfortunately for me, I do both very often and find that I have to be judicious about the form in which I purchase a book. I clearly made a mistake buying this book in kindle form.


I've Got Your Number: A Novel is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Best Buy.





I've Got Your Number: A Novel

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 78% for this I've Got Your Number: A Novel...

No comments:

Post a Comment