Friday, May 17, 2013

^ Slammed: A Novel Sale

Surprisingly Strong Debut
Disclaimer: I do not know the author personally. I first heard of her book on a writer's forum. A poster created a thread in order to accuse the author of gaming Amazon's system in order to create fake 5 star reviews. The author is new; unknown. Slammed is her debut book. Within seven days of release she managed to gain an unprecedented number of five star reviews. She came across this thread and tried to defend herself. She claimed she utilized the power of social media, as well as gained the support (tweet) of the Avett Brother's band. She also said she wrote the book in a month. I was intrigued and curious by all of this. I decided to read the book in order to give a fair, objective, and balanced review.

I confess that I had low expectations for this book. I found it hard to believe that someone could write and publish a book in thirty days and gain all five star reviews. First let me say, I read a lot of young adult books. This is definitely a young adult book, and...


Slammed: A Novel is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Costco.





Slammed: A Novel

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 78% for this Slammed: A Novel...

No comments:

Post a Comment