Wednesday, May 15, 2013

> Twisted Perfection Review

Is every new book going to have a cliffhanger or sequel these days?
I LOVE Abbi Glines, I love all of her books that I've read and I've read almost all of them. But seriously? Is every new book that comes out going to be a cliffhanger or "Book 1 of 2"?!? It's like the new trend.I've rated it with three stars because this book coulod have been a four or five star read, had the story been written in its entirety. I feel just a little jipped here, I regret waiting for other reviews prior to purchasing since I prefer the whole story in one sitting not broken down over a six month period.

I LOVE Woods. What I don't love is when a book is split into two books when it could have been one book, just longer. I love a delicious, fun, great book. One that wraps me up in warm and fuzzies and angst and gives it all in one shot for me.

At about 95% I was wondering how the hell this book was going to wrap itself up in a pretty bow with only 5% left. A book that is split into two short books instead of one longer one does not make me a happy...


Twisted Perfection is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Best Buy.





Twisted Perfection

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 38% for this Twisted Perfection...

No comments:

Post a Comment