Thursday, May 16, 2013

>>> Reckless Reviews

Perfect Ending to a Perfect Series!!!!
I know S.C. Stephens was apprehensive about the release of Reckless as it was published without many people reading it first, unlike the previous two books. Well, needless to say, she did not disappoint me or the rest of her fans. The same day the e-book released, it hit the #1 spot on Itunes and Barnes & Noble (Amazon had not released it yet). Congratulations SC!

I had an ARC of Reckless in my possession on February 1 and did not finish it until February 26. During this time, I read three other books just so I could make this book last. It was bittersweet knowing I had waited nine months for Reckless, and now it was over. When people would ask me my opinion after finishing the book, I told them I had one word to describe Reckless: PERFECT!!!!

All the D-bags and their girlfriends, Denny & Abigail, Kiera's parents and sister Anna, Kellan's dad and siblings return in Reckless as they all are an integral part of Kellan and Kiera's life. I enjoyed reading the...


Reckless is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Ebay.





Reckless

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 38% for this Reckless...

No comments:

Post a Comment