Wednesday, May 15, 2013

^ Play With Me (With Me In Seattle) (Volume 3) Sale

Fun and Steamy Read!
Since I loved the hot and steamy book My Nights With Kate, amazon suggested I might like Play With Me by Kristen Proby. Kudos Amazon, you nailed it! I had been needing a break from all the good girl meets bad boy stuff and these two have been a very refreshing change of pace. I really enjoyed Kristen's writing style as it made for a fun and easy read. Megan was a little bit of a potty mouth which I liked, so no over-the-top flowery dialogue here!

In the beginning Megan was a little overly mean to Will, because he hadn't responded to her request to visit sick kids at the hospital where she was a nurse. After that whole situation gets ironed out, they go through a "teasing phase" which was fun to read about. The only thing that concerned me a little was that Will seemed a little overly controlling and jealous. I think this was...

Play With Me (With Me In Seattle) (Volume 3) is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Ebay.

Play With Me (With Me In Seattle) (Volume 3)

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 68% for this Play With Me (With Me In Seattle) (Volume 3)...

No comments:

Post a Comment